IVR stands for Interactive Voice Response. IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is a technology that allows users (usually a caller) to obtain information from the telephone system without the assistance of an operator. IVRs can accept input from the caller, usually in the form of pressed phone keys, and can accept voice input and in some cases translate that into actions. You can design an IVR by a simple drag and drop the application on our website called “IVR Studio”. Using this application you can create IVR’s with Text to Speech (TTS), DTMF(Dual-tone multi-frequency) input.
Features of ASJ Media Voice SMS Service are as follows
- You can make 10 Lac Calls in 10 Hours.
- The user will only pay for successful calls made.
- VMS can be sent from the web panel.
- The user can schedule VMS.
- Live to report.
- The user can decide, how many times our system should redial in case there is no response from destination number.
- The time difference can be set between redial attempts.
- Activity time can be set (i.e. Morning 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM)
Voice bulk SMS Campaign could be used for following purposes:
- Political campaign promotion, voter registration, vote reminders
- Give reminders like EMI, Insurance premium
- Appointment reminder
- Health Care
- Media Business
- IT support staff for alert escalation process
- STOCKBROKERS and Bankers